Monday, May 3, 2010

illness ....Fu*K oFf

Now is 5.17am ,...woh ,too late.
My parents was sleeping well ...Just me no sleep ,surfing the internet and update my blog.
Reali suck !i already 2 day no go outside ..keep hide and sleep in the room ...i m sick ,bone like broken ,no energy ..also no mood eat ...just keep sleep ,eat medicine sleep and eat medicine..
haiz ....canot go any place ...surfing internet also feel boring,meaningless.
But ,now i think i m recover health ...felt ok better ....can beat tiger ady..lol@@
i reali hate sick !if i sick ,many things i canot do ...many food i canot eat ,just sleep and rest at home ..like a Idiot ...
i m sick ,i think maybe i less drink water and no good sleep ...always late sleep ...haha...!
Then ,i seldom do exercise ,always yamcha with friend until midnight ...
i don wan be a weak man .Many important things i need to do ..
Even ,now i have nothing to do ....i mean no study and work ...
i canot easily sick ...reali give problem to my family...they will worried about me ..
Waste Energy ,Time and MOney ...
i hate sick ...
illness,Pleasa go away from me and my family ,FUck Off !!!!!

No comments: