Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cheer up please!

Today, the worst things  happened .Don't know when i started feel down , is very very down .....
I feel myself useless , today everything that appear in front of me are look like a piece of white paper .i feel boring , unhappy , sad , hopeless , there are many many complicated negative emotional feeling on my mind .Very painful , i cannot believe that i faced this kind of problem .I always remind myself , i am a very happy person with everything that belong to me , my parents , my friends , all my personal things , i always appreciate so much to everything that god are given to me .I am satisfy and feel enough .

Very boring night .i stay at house , siting in sofa , and get a nap .i feel very tired ,don't know what happened to me .no mood to do anythings .while i show my flash work and web page design work to my friends , i feel humiliate as i am IT student but i make the rubbish work my lecturer.Some of the people through i am very powerful in studies , but i don't think so .Studies is a very very interesting fun and happy things .Also through studies , we can make more friends ,and gain knowledge .We learn together , not only study only but learn with the people they are better than us , i mean their personal attitude , characteristic that we must learn it .

I understand myself , understand my weakness , but there are taking a long time to change and improve myself .As my friend told me . no people can be a perfect person , we are human ,we are same and we must always be patience with the people , don't put the bad feeling in deeply heart .That are so bad and painful .friend always are better than enemy ,friend are very important in our life , the real friend will always willing to listen your sound , your problem , and always caring with you .So hard get this kind of friends....

Wah , i have break my record .so long the sentences i wrote on my personal blog .After keep quiet and thinking my problem , i am realize that i need to more brave and hardworking to change my attitudes , and be more social in my class .sem 3 final exam is approach im my eye , but there are nothing scary to me .Just do it , don;t simply give up , my lecturer give a encourage advise to my class member , he said "NEVER TRY YOU NEVER KNOW HOW BEST YOU ARE .That 's it .!!! Hola , after done many things , write my stupid complicated on my blog , i feel fresh and energetic , hopefully i will getting well .Hope after a sleep tomorrow will  be a happy working day, journey still need to continue , don't doubt your ability ,Jeff , YOU are the best always .Cheer up always cheer up remember !!!

No comments: