Monday, March 7, 2011

How to decide my life ?

There are nothng to do today ....
What i am doing now is surfing internet , facebook , learn some knowledge by refer the tutorial web site .
Don't know when i begun felt worried with my future .I not worry with my ability to get the nice result , but recently i feel confuse with choose of studies place after i graduate as a  Diploma holder.
In fact , that are no much money for me to study at "high-end" U such as MMU .....and i never think about it .So actually there are 2 choose for me , either TARC advance Diploma or UTAR degree Hons ...
Now my life in KL became stable , this is because i success get the part time job , is long term. .Hopefully , i have make some new friends at the work place .They are nice and friendly people sometimes i feel sorry to them because i always give them many trouble , but that are no choice for me as i am a freshman in the work place .Hope i will be smart and independence in my work.
I always think is it UTAR is the best choice for me to study ? but  in my mind , actually i more prefer to further studies at UTAR , but i worried about financial problem .I worried my parents will panic with my life at Kampar , scare i rushing in my life without anyone ;s help ,now , money is important for me , if i got money ,i can take some professional short course such as CCNA  professional certificate .But after come back the fact , i think that are impossible to me ...
Now , many things i needed to learn .About this annoying problem , i hope i can make more clear with my decision .

No comments: